How to get here
- SVG Air provides a shuttle service from Grenada to Lauriston Airport on Carriacou. Flight time is around 20 minutes. It’s a small plane so book your flight well in advance and be aware the luggage allowance is less than for a trans-Atlantic flight – SVG website.
- the Osprey ferry leaves St George’s in Grenada daily, Monday to Saturday at 9am (8am on Sundays), and Carriacou to Grenada daily at 3pm – Osprey Lines website. No booking required – pay at the quayside.*
- the Dolly C leaves Grenada on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30pm. No booking required – pay at the quayside.*
- the Amelia leaves Grenada on Wednesday and Saturday at 10am. No booking required – pay at the quayside.*
* if your visit coincides with one of the festivals the ferries will get very busy so it is advisable to arrive early to ensure you get on, or if you have the opportunity, visit the Osprey office on the Carenage in St George’s in advance to purchase a ticket.